You can contact us directly to discuss getting support from any of OSARCC’s services (self-referral). There may be a wait to access some of our face-to-face services, but we can tell you more about this when you contact us.
For the helpline and email services, there is no need to do anything other than call us on 01865 726 295 or email email@example.com.
For face-to-face services (support groups, advocacy, and counselling):
- You will need to complete a self-referral form to tell us a little bit more about yourself and your situation.
- Return the form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or if you prefer, you can call us and complete the form over the phone).
- We will be in touch within five working days after receiving your form.
- We will give you more information about our services, and discuss the next steps with you (either arranging a meeting or being placed on a waiting list).
If you have any questions or would like to complete the form over the phone, then please call the OSARCC office on 01865 725 311. If you are not sure which service is right for you, then you are welcome to call us and talk through your options.
We can take third-party referrals from professionals working with clients who may wish to access OSARCC’s face-to-face services. We only take referrals if the explicit permission of the client is obtained before a referral is made.
For referrals into our face-to-face services:
- Please fill out a third party referral form.
- Return it to us at email@example.com.
- We will acknowledge receipt and contact the client within five working days to discuss next steps.
- We will contact you again to give you the outcome of the referral.
You can also contact the OSARCC office on 01865 725 311 for more information or to make a referral by phone.
If you are not sure what OSARCC can offer your client, or whether there are other services which may be more appropriate, you are welcome to contact us for confidential advice and signposting.
Access to our helpline and email services is by self-referral only, but please feel free to give the details of these services to your clients as and when is appropriate.