OSARCC offers training to professionals who work with survivors of sexual violence in the local area. We are able to offer in-house sessions and frequently host training days around the county.
We are also able to build bespoke packages for organisations who need the materials tailored to their workplace.
For more information, dates, booking forms and costs please contact our Volunteer & Outreach Co-ordinator, Ellie, on email@example.com or by phoning 01865 725 311
Upcoming training dates
Introduction to Sexual Violence
- What sexual violence is
- The prevalence of sexual violence
- Perpetrator tactics
- The impact of sexual violence on survivors
- An introduction to reporting and the legal process
- Key referral pathways
Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Violence
- The barriers to disclosure and overcoming these
- Responding to disclosures - including impacts, safety and pathways
- Responsibilities relating to disclosures (individual and organisational)
- Working within an empowerment model